“Dr. Arunava Datta after completing his MBBS ,was fascinated by the the workings of the mind and the brain.
This spurred him to do his Junior Residency in Neurology from IHBAS , Delhi where his interests further increased. In pursuit of further training and specialisation , he commenced his MD in Neuropsychiatry from Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati.
During his time as a Postgraduate student , Dr. Arunava Datta became the first psychiatry resident ever to receive a financial grant from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India to conduct research on ” The Neuropsychiatric Manifestations of Dementia in NorthEastern India”..After his senior residency,Dr Arunava Datta returned to his hometown,Siliguri where he started providing quality and wholesome psychiatric care .
Dr Arunava Datta is associated with “Shanti Mindcare Pvt Ltd” which is a new age company which aims to deliver world class comprehensive and holistic Psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation at an affordable price to the people of Eastern India “
The doctor helps in dealing with the following problems
- Deaddiction of alcohol and drugs like Heroin,Brown sugar,nitrazepam,codein syrups,cocaine ,tablets ,etc.
- Non communicable sexual disorders such as erectile problems ,premature ejaculation and reduced sexual disorders.
- Frequent loss of temper,breaking things in anger ,irritability ,quarreling over small issues,physically & verbally abusive ,excessive talking,inability to sleep at night,boastfulness,spending excessively,grandiose talking,being excessive happy without any reason,gambling
- Irrelevant talking,hearing voices not heard by others,fearfulness,suspiciousness,feeling upon being spied upon,withdrawn to self,talking to self,disrobing in inappropriate places ,feeling of being contolled by someone else
- Inability to concentrate,feeling of inner restlessness,forgetfulness,sudden onset breathing difficulty,giddiness,feeling dizzy,frequent loss of consciousness,lack of confidence,lack of self esteem,multiple unexplained pain all over the body,worrying unnecessarily.
- Frequent repeated thoughts,pulling out of hair ,frequent twitches of eyes and mouth muscles
- Low mood ,lethargic feeling,feeling sad ,not wanting to do work,not enjoying previously enjoyable activities ,hopelessness,helplessness,worthlessness,suicidal ideation,getting tired easily
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia,excessive sleepiness,nightmares,etc
- Old age behavioural problems like forgetfulness and agitation
- Childhood problems such as mental retardation ,hyperactivity,deficits of attention,
Headaches of all kinds
- Sezures and fits of all kinds